Add-on for the KLIPPEL Analyzer System
- Statistical analysis of KLIPPEL data (QC and R&D)
- Interactive limit definition and export
- Manual or automatic data pool assignment
- Histograms and curve statistics
- Dynamic yield calculation based on defined limit
- Cross section (distribution) views of curve data
The Statistical Analysis (STAT) module is a powerful tool for comparing and analyzing large amounts of test data from the production line or prototype batches. Visualizing the min/max range and the variance of a data pool becomes an easy task. The module reads Klippel (RnD and QC) data and displays the statistical information in charts and tables. Test objects are organized in pools to help comparing the statistics of all test results depending on their grouping. Pools may be assigned manually, semi-automatically (by limit thresholds) or fully automatic (e.g. via limits). STAT helps you finding the need in the haystack!