KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 10
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 10: Impulsive Distortion – Rubb&Buzz, Abnormal Behavior, Defects
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will discuss impulsive and irregular distortion including measurement setup advice and the importance of time domain analysis.
- Wednesday, 24th June 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Summer Time)
- Overview on irregular properties of audio devices
- Measurements according to IEC Standard 20268-21
- Measurement of impulsive distortion in the time domain
- Combining physical measurements and listening
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.